The purpose of this course is to teach you how to modify Act to fit your business needs. We will teach you the different types of fields you can add to Act to hold your information and then show you how to add those fields to your Act layout. I will review best practices based on my experience of working with thousands of Act users.
Key concepts covered include:
- An overview of the Act layout
- Reviewing the types of fields you can add Act
- How to create new fields
- How to create drop-down lists
- Managing Act drop-down lists
- Working with Act’s layout designer
- How to add fields to an Act layout
- Act Layout customization
- A review of tables for Act
Our next course, our favorite course, will teach you how to use Act to pull all of the things that you’ve learned so far together into a great game plan to enhance your sales, marketing and customer service programs.
Please contact us if you have any questions related to this course, or if you would like to suggest a concept or tutorial to enhance this training. I welcome your feedback. Thank you.