Over the course of this training program I mention and utilize a number of Act and Microsoft Outlook add-on products. This course shows you how to use and implement the software I have suggested in this training. I will also share with you my first hand knowledge of working with this software. Some software is used daily, some occasionally to simplify a complex task, and some software might only be used on a rare occasion. Most of the makers of these add-on products offer free trials and I would urge you to explore them.
Key concepts covered include:
- Template Phrases for Microsoft Outlook
- Working with Act on a Mobile Device (Phones & Tablets)
- Handheld Contact Classic (Orange Packaging)
- Handheld Contact API (Green Packaging)
- Other Add-on Products that Enhance the Usability of Act
- Free Microsoft Office Training (www.TeachAnOldDogNewTricks.com)
- Miscellaneous Act Tools and Resources
Please contact us if you have any questions related to this course, or if you would like to suggest a concept or tutorial to enhance this training. I welcome your feedback. Thank you.